Micheal Traynor heads up the lettings department since joining our staff in June 2016. Micheal obtained extensive experience during his time working for Reel Estates Agency in Eastcote, London.
Micheal heads an experienced and professional team with extensive knowledge of the local market. Along with this knowledge, we also provide up to date computer technology courtesy of the Vebra Alto’s software package which allows us to ensure that all aspects of the property management services that we provide can be dealt with in the most beneficial way for landlords and tenants alike through their fully cloud based cutting edge technology.
Properties are managed throughout the Country. Additionally, we can provide a full landlord & tenant service to include re-letting, lease renewals, rent review, portfolio valuations, etc.
If you are interested in letting a property, or have a house to rent please get in contact with Micheal on 028 30 868404 or via email@example.com
"When the opportunity arose to join Kernan Property Services in June 2016, I jumped at the chance to work in this dynamic business. Having previously sampled this industry while living in London, I have covered the Lettings Agent role since joining this company.
Outside of my professional life I maintain a keen interest in sports such as soccer, golf and I currently occupy a management role in my local GAA club Crossmaglen Rangers."
If you already have, or are considering letting, a residential property it would seem practical to place the marketing in the hands of an experienced agent, someone who will ensure that the property is well cared for, to allow you to maximise this very valuable source of regular income. We also have a designated maintenance department which looks after any repairs, redecorate or improvements which may be necessary. We are able to attend to emergences and only use trained staff with experience in the relevant area which needs attention. Our service is ideal for those landlords living overseas or those who just don’t want the hassle of letting a property.
Our property management services include, but are not limited to:
- Key holding
- Rent collection, including ground rent and service charge payment
- Deposit collection and holding
- Pre-tenancy property visits and preparation, including two visits per annum
- Arranging inventories
- Transfer of utilities and payment of bills service
- Day-to-day management and maintenance of your property
- 24-hour emergency service
- Arranging for repairs and maintenance to be carried out by our independent, vetted
and competitively-priced contractors
- Dealing with insurance claims
- Annual rent review and property valuation appraisal
- Providing advice on legislation and ensuring legal compliance
- Acting as a point-of-contact for tenants
- Organising and negotiating end of tenancy dilapidation claims and deposit returns.
Full Management Agreement:
£125.00 plus VAT - One Off Fee and 10 % plus VAT of your monthly rental income thereafter.
Ideal for landlords who want a comprehensive specialist service, but want to keep their costs down. Suitable for the experienced landlords who want to attract quality tenants.
Let Only Agreement:
£375.00 plus VAT - One Off Fee.
Damage deposits are protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme NI.