Helping you make the right move
Careers At Kernan Property Services
We are always on the lookout for exceptional talent within our business. If you believe you have what it takes to work for Kernan Property Services please contact our HR Department and find out more about our people, values, commitment to learning and development and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- People - People are at the heart of what we do. They have built Kernan Property Services reputation: exceptional people playing their part in an exceptional business.
- Values – Kernan Property Services future depends on recruiting exceptional people. People who share the brand values that are integrated into everything we do across the business. Our brand values exist so that our employees know the standards they need to hold, and equally our clients understand the type of person they will encounter when working with us:
- Trust and integrity at every level
- Teamwork at the heart of everything we do
- Driven to go the extra mile to exceed our clients’ expectations
- Professionalism that is unrivalled
- Learning & Development - As you grow your career with us we provide comprehensive continual professional development opportunities. Management and Leadership development opportunities are available through formal programmes, 360 degree feedback, personal assessments, coaching and mentoring. Our leaders are key to the effective management of our business and our people.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- We support and engage within the communities within which we operate
- We reduce both our negative impact on the natural environment and our consumption of resources
- Governance and Ethics are the foundation of our business, we act with integrity and professionalism
- We contribute to, influence and actively seek to improve our business sector through the delivery of our services and our communications.
- Our workplace defines who we are, our culture, our brand, our people and our relationships.
Our HR Team will keep you posted on upcoming vacancies within the group.
To register your interest simply email your details to email@example.com