Nov 15 2019 12:42:00
The NI House Price Index Results outlined below for the most recent quarter (July - September 2019), these figures confirm what we have been experiencing in branch have also been replicated across the province.
• Between Q2 (April – June) 2019 and Q3 (July – September) 2019 the house price index increased by 2.3%
• Between Q3 2018 and Q3 2019 the house price index increased by 4.0%
• 6,002 residential properties sold during Q3 2019 (this will be revised upwards next quarter due to late returns). The number of properties sold in Q2 2019 increased by 718 due to late returns
• The House Price Index is now 26.1% higher than Q1 2015 (the reference period)
• Ten of the eleven district council areas showed an increase over the quarter
Our own district Newry, Mourne and Down has continued to perform above average with its latest index value 131.2. This shows a 1.5% increase on the previous quarter and a 5.3% increase over 12 months leaving an average selling price for the district at £147,500. #KernanPropertyServices #Sales
The below link provides information on trends in all local district council markets across NI.